Lucrative offer: customer service support
Na této stránce naleznete nabídku práce na pozici Lucrative offer: customer service support. Jestliže hledáte volnou pracovní pozici v podobném oboru můžete pokračovat hledáním brigády nebo práce v této kategorii nebo si vybrat z aktuální nabídky brigád a volných míst.
Pracovní pozice zahrnuje následující pracovní náplň
For our client, international company, we are looking for candidates with English and another European language (French, German, Italian, Nordic, Spanish or other)
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT / REPRESENTATIVE
- Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant applications, both internally and externally (by way of email, chat, web-form and phone)
- Resolves issues
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
- Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures
- Provides general assistance to other teams
- Conducts all customer interactions in a manner in a positive light
- Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical school degree preferred.
- Technical aptitude
- Knowledge in computer hardware and software applications along with experience using the Internet
- Minimum of 1 year work experience preferred
- Customer focus and stress tolerance
- Superior communication and telephone skills
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt support style to align with the technical capabilities of the customer
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired
- Fluency in English and Italian/German/Portuguese/Dutch/ ...
- Experience or education in working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred.
- Working in a multinational environment
- Friendly team
- Daily contact with international customers
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and benefits package
It is required to have combination of at least English + ONE ANOTHER language - German/Spanish/French/Nordic/Italian/Dutch/...0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Název společnosti||Randstad s.r.o.|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Jméno pracovníka||Martin Žižka|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|
|Mobil||+420 724 595 711|