Cash application representative with eng+fr
Na této stránce naleznete nabídku práce na pozici Cash application representative with eng+fr. Jestliže hledáte volnou pracovní pozici v podobném oboru můžete pokračovat hledáním brigády nebo práce v této kategorii nebo si vybrat z aktuální nabídky brigád a volných míst.
Pracovní pozice zahrnuje následující pracovní náplň
For our important client, international company, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position
CASH APPLICATION REPRESENTATIVE WITH ENGLISH & FRENCH
- Applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Reconciliations of transit accounts
- Selected Account Receivable tasks
- Respond to general questions from local organizations, customer service, audit
- Produce routine reports and make summaries for management
- Meet dashboard metrics related to Cash Application
- Reports to Cash Application Process Lead/Team Lead
- Close cooperation with External Customers, Customer Service Teams / Billing team, Local finance, sales, Auditors
- High school / University degree
- Advanced level of English + communicative level of Italian (or English + French)
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar job in finance (accounting, customer service environment)
- Independent worker, requiring only occasionally supervision
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Detailed orientated
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- start day: immediately
- Working for an international and prestigeous company
- Pleasent working environment
- Motivating salary
- Long-Term cooperation
- Possibility to get valuable experience0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Název společnosti||Randstad s.r.o.|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Jméno pracovníka||Martin Žižka|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|
|Mobil||+420 724 595 711|