Unix admin with strong scripting skills
Na této stránce naleznete nabídku práce na pozici Unix admin with strong scripting skills. Jestliže hledáte volnou pracovní pozici v podobném oboru můžete pokračovat hledáním brigády nebo práce v této kategorii nebo si vybrat z aktuální nabídky brigád a volných míst.
Pracovní pozice zahrnuje následující pracovní náplň
Silicon Valley innovative company with outstanding culture and focus on their employee satisfaction – sounds good? Read on!
What can I offer you?
There are 40 different benefits of the company, but the most interesting ones are:
I2P – as an innovation company, you will be paid for your ideas and even more if they are patented
Cca 2 x events/trainings for advancing your expertise – e.g. DEFcon in Las Vegas, USA
1 day Hackaton for good
Birth day off – nobody wants to work on their birthday (you can choose any day of the month when you have birthday and have it off – fully paid of course)
Relax zones with massage chairs, air hockey, playstation, boxing bag etc.
2 days for charity – you can choose two days a year to help with a charity of your choice a you are fully paid
Untraditional teambuilding – Spartan race, Cryptomania
+ standard ones:
25 days of vacation
90 CZK meal vouchers
Flexible working hours
Working in city center
Parking for free
What will you do?
• Work under the guidance of the technical leads to implement, support, and secure network and server infrastructure as required
• Provide technical leadership for, and participate in major systems
• Install and maintain physical and virtual servers and network hardware
• Diagnose server and network related performance issues, and perform root-cause analysis
• Monitor and analyze availability and capacity of networks, servers, and data centers
• Perform general system configuration, backups, maintenance, and optimization of server and network infrastructure
• Produce documentation for administrators and end-users
• Assist other Systems staff as required
• Be result oriented with tasks, completed with high sense of urgency and quality
• Maintain system patch level to stay within security requirements
What are we looking for?
• Minimum of 5 years in an Unix System Administrator position
• Deep understanding of operating system concepts, services, and security requirements for an on-line service.
• Experience with virtualization; Hyper-V, VMware
• Must be able to work effectively under occasional high stress oncall conditions.
• Superior scripting skills, preferably in sh/csh/perl /python
• Solid understanding of storage concepts and requirements… e.g NFS, disk io bottlenecks, enterprise storage, fibre channel
• Excellent working knowledge of DNS, HTTP/S, SSH, LDAP, PXE/DHCP/TFTP.
• Experience in managing equipment in a collocation environment. Data center asset management and running a neatly clean wired environment is a must.
• Experience with management of large compute and serving clusters and associated issues such as automation, configuration management, deployment, inventory, hardware troubleshooting, system troubleshooting, etc. (Oracle is a plus)
• Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, firewall, networking protocols, blade hardware, and security concepts.
• Strong in open source tools like Apache, Puppet, gluster, logstash, kickstart, etc0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Název společnosti||Randstad s.r.o.|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|