Experienced executive asisstant
Na této stránce naleznete nabídku práce na pozici Experienced executive asisstant. Jestliže hledáte volnou pracovní pozici v podobném oboru můžete pokračovat hledáním brigády nebo práce v této kategorii nebo si vybrat z aktuální nabídky brigád a volných míst.
Pracovní pozice zahrnuje následující pracovní náplň
For our client, succesful start-up, we are searching for executive assistent, who has already experience on the same position.
• Organize agenda and maintain calendar of and leverage time efficiently for supported Senior Managers
• Coordinate their travel and lodging arrangements and preferences, assist with itineraries
• With minimal guidance, assume responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing external and internal meetings, conference calls, videoconferences and events with consultants, Senior Managers and clients
• Manage all communications including telephone calls and correspondence that does not require the managers’ personal attention
• Support with miscellaneous administrative tasks – timesheets, expenses, letters
• Work collaboratively with other Assistants to ensure back-up coverage
• Fluency in Czech/Slovak and excellent command of oral and written English
• Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
• Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal direction and under pressure
• Previous experience of working in a collaborative team environment
• Resourceful problem solver using common sense and judgement
• Ability to manage multiple priorities/processes at the same time, and prioritize effectively
• A strong service orientation; confidence, professional and pleasant style of communication, and a can-do attitude to deliver great service
• Experience in the same position is an advantage
• Possibility to learn from succesful czech enterpreneuer
• Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people
• Daily use of English language
• Participation in internal/external events
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Great working environment
• Flexible working time
• Meal tickets
• Office on Dejvická0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Název společnosti||Randstad s.r.o.|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|