Lead penetration tester – Start your own team
Na této stránce naleznete nabídku práce na pozici Lead penetration tester – Start your own team. Jestliže hledáte volnou pracovní pozici v podobném oboru můžete pokračovat hledáním brigády nebo práce v této kategorii nebo si vybrat z aktuální nabídky brigád a volných míst.
Pracovní pozice zahrnuje následující pracovní náplň
Silicon Valley company, set the rules by yourself, choose your own team and work with the newest technologies of cloud company – sounds like dream? Well, it is not – this is the opportunity I have for you in Prague or Brno!
For the dream job you will get dream benefits such as:
There are 40 different benefits of the company, but the most interesting ones are:
I2P – as an innovation company, you will be paid for your ideas and even more if they are patented
Cca 2 x events/trainings for advancing your expertise – e.g. DEFcon in Las Vegas, USA
1 day Hackaton for good
Birth day off – nobody wants to work on their birthday (you can choose any day of the month when you have birthday and have it off – fully paid of course)
Relax zones with massage chairs, air hockey, playstation, boxing bag etc.
2 days for charity – you can choose two days a year to help with a charity of your choice a you are fully paid
Untraditional teambuilding – Spartan race, Cryptomania
+ standard ones:
25 days of vacation
90 CZK meal vouchers
Flexible working hours
Working in city center
Parking for free
• Identify, reproduce, and report security issues
• Conduct internal penetration tests
• Optimize penetration testing via automation
• Collaborate with application security management on addressing systemic security issues
• Collaborate with internal compliance personnel to identify and understand vulnerabilities related to compliance obligations
• Mentor junior application security personnel
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years in the field of software development and/or application security
• Advanced expertise with penetration testing tools (metasploit, burp, Kali Linux)
• Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in information security
• Capable of working independently
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Familiarity with PCI and ISO27001
• Recognized industry certification and/or continuing education programs are a major plus.
• Programming experience (bash, perl, zsh, Python, Java, C/C++). We're primarily a Java shop, but we work with multiple programming languages daily.0
How to apply
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Simply press the "Reply" button and fill out the contact form on the next page. Do not forget to attach updated CV as well as other documents, if required.
Receiving your application, I will go through your materials and I will get back to you with information on next steps of the selection procedure as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Should you want to explore the full range of available vacancies, please visit www.randstad.cz.
Good luck in selection procedure.
I am looking forward to further cooperation.
|Název společnosti||Randstad s.r.o.|
|Město||110 00 Praha 1|
|Telefon||+420 222 210 013|